Information for Presenters
Speakers are required to present in person at the Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center.
Presenter Registration: All presenters are to register online through the Speaker Resource Center
The deadline for presenters to register is October 6, 2023.
The registration fee is waived on the day of your presentation and conference meals are complimentary. For a reduced registration fee of $75.00 presenters can attend the entire conference.
Required Speaker Tasks: Completed at Speaker Resource Center.
- Log in with the email used for registration. Next use the code sent via email to get access.
- Review your profile (bio). You can edit your bio.
- Upload your photo/headshot to display with your bio and on the virtual component of your presentation.
- Complete the Questionnaire informing planners of your needs and disclosure of the relevant financial relationship.
- IMPORTANT: Upload your presentation materials by October 6, 2023, or sooner.
Presentation Guidelines – Content & Disclosures: You are required to provide written disclosure of relevant financial relationships by completing the Questionnaire. You must also provide the audience at the start of your session disclosure of relevant financial relationships. All presentation content must avoid any biases and must not be designed to sell a product to participants. Content provided during sessions should be applicable in different settings and include strategies that can be replicated.
Accessibility: Materials should follow these guidelines to improve accessibility:
- Avoid pictures, images, screenshots, and complex tables and graphs.
- If any of these items are critical to your presentation, provide a descriptive caption of the item.
- Use plain language or provide a plain language version of your presentation.
We strongly encourage all documents and PowerPoints to be put in an accessible format (large print, color contrast, etc.).
For more information on making materials accessible:
- Creating Accessible PDF Documents
- How to Make Accessible Word Documents
- How to Make Accessible PowerPoint Presentations
- A Guide to Making Documents Accessible to People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
Session Supports: A moderator and a virtual support person will be in your session to support your live and virtual presentation.
Laptop, Projector, and Microphone: Each session room will have a laptop, projector, and microphone set up for your use. Bring your presentation on a USB drive for quick access.
Cancellation: If for any reason you are unable to present consider identifying an alternate presenter and notify us as soon as possible email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: Should be emailed to email@example.com